You can click this LINK
Because I’m still a personal style blogger.
I really, really ought to post some of outfits.
So that’s what i’ve been wearing lately
As I promised… this is a review of a bag so many girls own. Because the price is much lower than a big CHANEL bag and also because it has that look!
You can watch the live review here
So today i’m reviewing the wallet on chain by CHANEL, the boy version. In black leather lambskin.
This retailed from 1600€ in Paris.
the size is as follows: 20 cm X 13 cm X 4cm
Last week’s OOTDs were so gloom I feel ashamed sharing them. Lack of creativity mainly due to the weather and me not wanting to go back into my winter clothes.
Also It was also the week I tried to find the so coveted MANSUR GAVRIEL bucket bag.
Which I actually managed to sort out, just not in black (but I guess with the summer arriving the camello one with royal blue interior might be better suited).
But don’t worry black you will be mine in time for autum and winter.
Otherwise this was also the week I tried to get back to healthy eating (which was not easy when i had that flu that lasted three weeks).
I’m going back to business nearly as usual since last week on.
Or let’s hope so.
With summer approaching i’ve decided to show you my choices for this summer.
This article will switch between what’s hot and what’s old.
- My Givenchy (black heeled sandals 6.5 cm), these sandals are probably the most comfortable sandals. The small heel is a god given gift. They can make boyfriend jeans look hot and make your legs look so hot and sexy. I have tried the ones at Mango and Zara but have to say I wasn’t able to wear them. The ones I bought at Zara were 89€ and the ones at Mango were 60€ making it a striking 150€ for shoes that in the end I will not wear. The Givenchy were bought on yoox (I believe the were less than 300€) but I have one spare heel studs that I can actually change and the sandals are just perfect. The heel height, the strap is super comfy and seriously although I have swollen feet during the summer these have proved to be perfect. From day to night. My rate on the ratio price/comfort/quality? A striking 8/10
- My Céline bam bam (black strap and mirror heeled sandals 6.5 cm), these sandals are from the Spring Summer Céline collection. They were bought on sale from Barneys NY. However with duties and import they ended up costing around 750€ which all in all is quite a sum. They are probably the hottest (as rare goes) sandals I own, however I’ll be honest with you, the strap is one heck in the neck. I have been wearing them for a while and the leather doesn’t seem to go any softer. Thankfully the heel is comfortable. Would I suggest you go after them? If you have thin feet then yes, do go for it. I have wide palms so it’s not easy for me. I was however able to wear them half a day (a very hot sunny day). My rate on the ratio price/comfort/quality? A low 6.5/10. The quality is really THERE I mean the sandals were made in italy from amazing italian leather but the strap is quite something to handle.
- My Isabel Marant Étoile (black Birkenstock style slides), these slides have been all the rage since Phoebe Philo made them fashionable again. Well I have to say I adore them. Worn with beautiful BLACK nailpolish (or white) they really do surf on the whole minimalist vibe we’ve all seen. They are THAT comfortable the price was more than correct (290€). Originally I wanted the Céline tie ones but the harrowing 550€ made me question my big love. In the end i’m pretty chuffed with my Isabel Marant, the japanese inspired look really adds a little touch of special to these slides. They are made of lambskin leather (so probably not the type of slides you would wear to the swimming pool and or the sea). They were made in Spain. I have to add that they are of lower quality than the CÉLINEs so if you’re willing to splurge… For my part I think it’s good enough since no one where this trend is going to take us. Right? What’s more for me with my swollen summer feet they are just perfect. My rate on the ratio price/comfort/quality? A striking 9/10
- My CHANEL espadrilles (the double CC gives it all away), these espadrilles have gone to cult status, so I guess you all know about them. They cost 390€ from the CHANEL cambon store. The sole has been highered up and the rubber is thicker than last year’s. You can obviously read my review of the espadrilles here, for me they are good to walk at the seaside, in cities, at work, a true multitasker. The only lowdown would probably be the price. My rate on the ratio price/comfort/quality? a striking 8/10
So these were my thoughts regarding some of the hottest trends regarding summer shoes : sandals, espadrilles and slides. Do I regret any purchase? a little bit the CÉLINE but since i dreamed of them day and night, it felt like closure getting them. Regarding the mango and zara I would definitely say it’s best to invest in ONE GOOD PAIR than a few bad ones that’ll bruise your feet). Thanks so much for reading and see you soon,
So I’ve been promising you and since I’ve been a lover and owner of a chanel boy bag for quite a long time i figured id be doing a video for you guys.
The bag in question is from the latest collection Paris-Dallas. It’s going be available from June on in shops.
The boy is a darling black pearl with gold brass hardware.
The size is a medium one (not the new medium just the regular). It has been made in France and shines lightly under electric lights.
The size is : 25 cm W x 17 cm H x 7.5 cm D
This week was all about,
Matching my wedding handbag with my first ever hermes clic H bracelet, trying to put with the constant rain (with my maison Michel rain hood), shopping at chanel for more espadrilles and more handbags (beautiful crazy black boy with gold hardware), wearing more stripes, trying my best at dressing like a contemporary girl with zara skirt and acne boots, wearing the sexiest heels on earth (givenchy), being like the weather and dressing like a girl or a boy
As promised i’ve finally finished my CHANEL espadrilles review. You’ve seen them everywhere, from what shit bloggers wear to celebrities. I remember swooning over those about two years ago and I’ve been lucky enough to wear some every summer since I realised one had to QUICK to snatch them up.
So what makes those espadrilles so special? Well I’m not going to lie, the fact that it’s CHANEL does bring one of the major point girls wanna wear them. The logo stitched on top of it is one of those logo moment we all have (and I was never a big fan of the 80’s).
Sometimes a little accessory goes a long way, and sometimes shoes with accessories help you walk that extra mile.... Such as those perfect Celine brogues that stole my heart and what's more they go along
Chose promise chose due, voici mon guide Chanel (Jumbo) mais ça peut aussi être mis en application pour les autres tailles.
As promised please find my guidelines as of how to avoid buying a fake bag (jumbo) but can be used for smaller models.
- Première étape, regardez bien le devant du sac, au dessus nous avons une copie (la meilleure que j’ai pu trouver sur le web), voyez comme le matelassé est épais, le CC est aussi plus épais que le vrai, le nombre de diamants (et oui on les appelles des diamants), ne sont pas les mêmes en longueur et en largeur (je vous laisse compter) que sur le vrai sac, le cuir à aussi l’air de moins bonne qualité, on ne peut pas voir les deux trous qui laissent sortir la chaîne de devant, il y a deux demi diamants au dessus du logo et les lignes se souvent en haut et en bas, il n’y a pas de « coupures » et les coutures se suivent et se juxtaposent.
- First step, look closely the front of the bag, above we have a copy (the best one i have seen on the web so far), look at how the matelassé is thick, far from being elegant, the CC logo is also thicker than the real one and the diamonds are not the same amount on the fake one as on the real one (i’ll let you do the counting here), the leather is of worse quality, you cannot see the two holes form which the chain comes out (whereas on the real one, you can), there are two halves of diamonds above the real one and they sort of make the entire back, notice how the stitches come together there is no cut between them they follow and juxtapose as naturally as that.
- Deuxième étape, regardez la photo des CC à l’intérieur, d’un côté on a le faux totalement pas esthétique qui ressortent comme si on avait mis des boudins dedans, pas très flatteur, regardez le vrai sac qui lui a deux C’s magnifiquement bien alignés et surtout le C de droite passe au dessus et le C de gauche, passe en dessous.
- Second step, look at the stitched CC inside the flat, notice how the fake one looks like they’ve inserted collagene inside the CC (joke), they are thick and pro-eminent, obviously it is not elegant once again and it should be a big giveaway that you’re looking at a fake, notice how the real CC’s look all sleek and elegant it is stitched so gratefully, the C on the right is above and the C on the left is beneath.
- Troisième étape, regardez le logo intérieur CHANEL, le faux est fin et s’efface déjà, alors que le vrai est calculé, magnifique il trône fièrement il est plus épais et on voit qu’il est là pour rester plus longtemps et surtout il est moins doré mais plus léger et doux au regard, il n’est pas abîmé et n’est pas tordu comme on peut le voir sur d’autres copies, si vous en voyez un avec un logo CHANEL mal posé, c’est que c’est un faux, Chanel sait estampiller son logo, non mais!
- Third step, look at the fake logo it is thin and looks like, well…nothing, you can tell it is not a real chanel, a real chanel logo is thicker is not as golden but more of a soft tone, elegant, not in your face gold, also if the logo is crooked or bent, it is a big giveaway that you’re looking at a fake, chanel KNOWS HOW TO STAMP THEIR BAGS!!
- Quatrième étape, regardez le dessous, le faux sac à un dessous vraiment très grossier, le cuir n’est pas plat mais bien bombé (comme sur la face avant), alors que le vrai est plat et les coutures des diamants se suivent, il n’y a pas de coutures grossières, si la base du sac que vous regardez est bien cousue mais bombée, c’est sûrement un faux, tous les vrais chanel, même les vintage, ont tjs eu un cuir lisse très plat pour le dessous, même celui que j’ai qui date des années 80’!
- Fourth step, look at the bottom of the bag, the fake bag’s bottom is thick and the matelassé is NOT FLAT! it is a big giveaway once again, although the stitching of the diamonds follow and does not cut, all the chanel bags that I have owned had a flat bottom (even the one I have that dates back to the 80’s), trust me chanel wouldn’t suddenly change for fat diamonds on the bottom the leather would damage quicker.
- And last but not least, regardez les poches arrières, le faux sac est quand même mal cousu, on voit que ça à été cousu par quelqu’un qui n’a pas la même connaissance et la même expérience qu’un employé Chanel, le vrai sac la poche ne plie pas et les coutures sont vraiment uniformes
- Last but not least, the back pocket, the fake bag is badly stitched and one can tell they have lesser knowledge of bag stitching than someone working at and for Chanel.
Voilà j’espère que mon guide vous aura été d’une aide certaine, si jamais vous avez d’autres questions n’hésitez pas. Les photos du faux sac ne m’appartiennent pas, celles du vrai m’ont été confiées par un agent qui travaille dans la mode (car j’ai un modèle différent, le reissue).
Voilà, that’s it I hope my guide was enjoyable and interesting for you guys, if you have any questions, please don’t steal my reworked pictures (even if the fake bag is not mine’s) the real classic were sent to me by someone I know who works in fashion, he’s selling his wife’s bag on ebay if you’re interested, i’m totally skint at the moment so I don’t expect to be able to buy it (I have another model at home, the reissue).
Aussi, si un vendeur essaie de vous vendre un sac avec un numéro de série commençant par 2xxxxxxx et qu’il vous dit que ce sac est des 2012, c’est aussi un signe que ce vendeur n’est pas correct, veuillez visiter ce site pour avoir plus d’informations sur les codes yoogi’s closet.
By the way if you find someone telling you a serial number which stars with 2xxxxxx and says that the bag is from this year, this should also be a big give away (check yoogi’s closet for more info).