So as you know, I have revamped my blog. I’ve also decided to start making vlogs and review bags, shoes, whatnot. Most of all being IT items (because what’s all the fuss right?), let’s not jump on the bandwagon unless it’s really worth it.
I have decided to start this weekend with my favourite bag of the moment, the Trio bag by Céline.
The review you can obviously check on my channel (and sorry for the bad quality videos i’m only just learning and trying).
And for those who do not wish to go through all the blah blah blah you will get the point via this post.
The celine trio bag comes in many different colors but only in two sizes (the small and the big one).
The one I have is the small (i’m tiny duh).
The regular colors are: black, beige and red (red is always there and such a hot red too).
The bag is loved by all fashionistas for its price point (650€ for the small and 750€ for the big version).
Please note : The prices stated are the Paris prices (sorry I do not have the knowledge abroad but you can most def call your stockist).
The second thing that makes this bag an instant « hit » is the fact that you can actually adjust it to match your daily life.
Yes you read me right. The bag easily be transformed to become an evening clutch (or even a day clutch let’s be wild)
You just need to unsnap it and there you. You get your self a lovely clutch for a romantic stroll or business dinner.
Regarding the dimensions of the small trio : W 21 x H 15 x D 4.
- the price (for many girls 650€ is a price)
- the strap which is could be either better attached or a bit sturdier.
- the luxurious lambskin could be more durable
- the price tag (however it is the cheapest classic and easy to use bag on the market with a great craftmanship and quality leather – take this michael kors)
- the versatility
- the size which allows you to even carry a small 7″ tablet
- the pouches that help you organize your stuff