As I promised… this is a review of a bag so many girls own. Because the price is much lower than a big CHANEL bag and also because it has that look!
You can watch the live review here
So today i’m reviewing the wallet on chain by CHANEL, the boy version. In black leather lambskin.
This retailed from 1600€ in Paris.
the size is as follows: 20 cm X 13 cm X 4cm
So… let’s move on to the pros:
- you get the classic chanel boy look for 1600€
- the chain makes an easy daily life bag
- well it’s chanel we’re talking about
- the sizes and 6 slots for credit cards, the big pocket for money, the front pocket under the flap for the metro tickets or parking lot ticket, the passport pocket, the major compartment for the phone and keys. Let’s be honest this small leather garment is really easy for everyday use, even if you’re a mother and need your hands free
- the small size is good for evening events
- obviously if you cannot afford the big boy this can make up do for having something chanel and make your dreams come true
now obviously we have some cons:
- the boy wallet on chain costs more than the regular wallet on chain (classic timeless WOC is +- 1300€)
- if you have a big smartphone it may not be the easiest
- the lambskin is VERY fragile, for example here the woc has been in its box since I bought it and there are marks (and not even the chain). Maybe they were there when I bought it. It’s not damaged but it has chain marks which I hope my client will not be upset about